Friday, February 11, 2011

Fun new tricks

From about the time she started getting sprouting teeth, Macy has learned some new sounds. This first video is her "motor boat", though if you ask Grandpa Jim, he'll tell you she's talking to the cat--it's her "purrr". It does sound an awful lot like Bear's purr, believe it or not...


This next one is just a cute clip of her and Morgan being goofy. The kid's got spunk, that's for sure!


These clips are all video I have shot on my iPhone. I have a lot more video that we've recorded on our beautiful new Canon Vixia camcorder that Jim and Jill got us for Christmas, but the software that comes with it isn't compatible with my MacBook, so those videos aren't available to share...yet! (We just need to download the Mac-compatible software.)

For the past week or so, she has started making 1-syllable "words", mainly "ba-ba-ba-ba" and, my personal favorite, "ma-ma-ma-ma." I'm sure I'll catch a video of this soon. She almost starts talking in this one, but it's hard to talk when you have a sippy cup in your mouth. She's gotten pretty good at drinking from a cup, both from a regular cup (with my assistance, of course) and a sippy cup.


Ok, this last one is just a cute little clip I found of her sucking on a teething toy. This was pre-teeth. Cute outfit, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment